Lead Air Source Heat Pump InstallerLocation: GloucesterSalary: £42,755 + BonusBenefits:
- Annual bonus
- 33 Days of Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Suite of benefits to suit your lifestyle and wellbeing including Private Healthcare (which you can extend to immediate family)
Sisko Group is partnered with one of the best-known service companies in the country and is currently seeking Lead Air Source Heat Pump Installers to join their expanding team.
As a Lead Installer you will be the technical and supervisory lead for an Air Source Heat Pump crew. You will ensure the highest quality installation is delivered, ensuring regulatory and technical standards are met.
You will be responsible for commissioning, completing required documentation and customer handover. There will be an expectation to lead 2 simultaneous installs.As Lead Air Source Heat Pump Installer, you will:
The Air Source Heat Pump Installer will:
- Be the technical lead for the installation of monobloc and split air source heat pumps in domestic properties
- Keep projects on time and be accountable for delivery of KPI’s including project budgets
- Be commercially aware keeping your crew’s wastage to a minimum
- Provide technical information to customers wanting to know more about low carbon technology (training will be provided)
- Overcome technical challenges and be comfortable working with minimal support
- Adhere to high HSE standards and be accountable for you own, customer and colleague safety
- Limit in day issues by planning ahead and owning the customer journey from the point of install booked
- Lead, inspire and be the role model for your team of air source heat pump installers
- Hold NVQ level 2 in plumbing or similar
- ASHP installation qualification
- Gas Safe qualifications CCN1, CENWAT as minimum
- G3 regulations qualification
- Water Regulation’s Qualification
- Experience in domestic air source heat pump installations and high degree of competency in domestic heating design and installation including unvented hot water
- An understanding of underfloor heating systems and some manufacturers training on specific heat pumps is desirable
- Full driving licence
If you would like to progress your career as a Lead Air Source Heat Pump Installer, we are shortlisting this week so, Apply below!
If you require any more information, please call us on 02380 980 211 or email along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all positions are subject to a full background check, Disclosure & Barring Service Check, CCJ checks and x2 References.